Monday, May 12, 2014

SmartBoard as Virtual Learning in Classroom Using Google+ Hangout


Ruth has shared a site link that she found a  web tools for us to use

mrsh77 has shared a cool program using on the IWB called ClassDojo

Maria Kaffatou found an interactive calendar for the Early Years students found in at this site link to TeachersPayTeachers

I found this YouTube is very interesting on how to use Google+ Hangouts for Teaching

GOOGLE Virtual Learning demonstrated on how teachers conduct in classroom

Tom Barret shared some "interesting ways" that I think it can apply, his site link is edte.ch blog incorporating with SmartBoard and others good quality classroom ideas to be used such as the Google Tools (i.e.Google Forms); to use Devices (i.e.IWF, SmartPhone & Class-eBlog); to use Audio/Visual (i.e. audioRecord , webConference-Skype, QR-Codes & VisualiserBook) in the Classroom. He also link some resources to support subjects for class activities and I have linked it as below:

Support subjects and other class work
Support Virtual-Art FlipBook in Classroom
"Building your PCK is essential to improving your ability to create effective learning experiences" by David Jone.

No comments:

Post a Comment